January is a great time to do your Business Planning
Posted: 4th January 2013
Sound a bit boring? Not so! Get enthused about your business.
If January is a quiet month for your business whilst everyone is still in holiday mode... get cracking on thinking about where you want your business to go this year.
- How can you achieve your goals for your business?
- Do you need help?
- Do you need an accountant to assist with your budgeting?
- Do you need to update your website, get a facebook presence?
- Spend two hours planning out this years social media posts , or the topics of your blog posts
(take a sneak peak at January's article on planning your social media content)
- Work out a budget (yes we all say we have one... but really, put it down into a spreadsheet and track it) stretch yourself a little. Aim higher.
- Work on some thoughts for how to find new customers.
- Set up a referral scheme with your own customers, as they know you the best and are most likely to tell their friends about you!
IML Design is happy to discuss updates and refreshes to your website and we can also assist you in setting up your facebook page. Call us to discuss your requirements (and yes, we are working in January!)